January 21, 2023
Open Door Community Theatre will continue to closely monitor COVID 19 infection rates in Washington County and changes in CDC/MDH guidance. We reserve the right to update our COVID 19 policies at any time based on changes to the macro environment and developing CDC/MDH recommendations.
Open Door Community Theatre is excited to invite audiences back to enjoy our 2023 season! We’re pleased to announce that the board of directors is joining many other theatres across the country in lifting some of our COVID-19 safety protocols. At ODCT, the safety of our patrons, performers, and volunteers is our highest priority. The COVID 19 environment continues to be fluid and calls for vigilance and caution. ODCT will closely monitor and follow guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). Please be aware that we will adjust our protocols as needed as infection rates change and expert guidance is refined.
Safety Protocols for Patrons Attending Live Performances:
- Masks are not required for those attending ODCT performances. Any patron who prefers to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
- Proof of vaccine or negative COVID 19 test is not currently required for patrons.
- Please continue to monitor ODCT’s COVID 19 policies at https://opendoorcommunitytheatre.org/covid-safety-protocols/.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to self-screen for the following symptoms of COVID 19
- A new cough
- Shortness of breath
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- New headache
- New loss of smell or taste
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please take a COVID 19 test to confirm that you do not have COVID 19 or exchange your tickets for a difference performance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.